COVID 19 Instructions
WELCOME TO OUR SITE
ALL SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY TELEHEALTH/ONLINE
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO CHECK ON OUR RETURN DATE
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to closely monitor the coronavirus, we ask that you take precautionary measures to avoid any further spreading of the virus. If you are feeling ill and are showing cold or flu-like symptoms, please contact our office to schedule a telehealth/online session.
Please ensure that you are doing everything possible to avoid the spread of bacteria and viruses:
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times. (No exceptions)
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the office and your temperature will be taken.
- The patient is the only person allowed to be in the office.
- One parent may accompany a minor.
- Please wait in your car till your appointment time.
- All paperwork must be filled out online prior to your appointment.
- The playroom is currently closed.
- We are sanitizing daily.
Thank you for assisting us in taking the necessary precautions to ensure we maintain a safe and healthy environment for all. If you have any questions on this issue, please reach out to your counselor or the office manager at (281) 781-8444.